Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Four schools this year!


September 8, 2009. Here are all the kids on their first day of school. This was the year I have been anticipating since K was born. I knew it was coming. This is the year that I would have 6 kids in 4 different schools. Hectic? I'd say so! The day starts with D getting up before anyone (5:30 am) to be picked up for seminary around 6 am, then he's off to high school from there. I can't believe I have a high-schooler! Am I old enough to have a child in high school? Anyway, next out the door... Na and J. They catch the bus at 6:50 am. Na's last and J's first year of middle school. Finally, Ni and E get up and get ready for the 8 am bus ride to elementary school.


On September 9, 2009 K started preschool. She was very excited. She is my sixth child to go to the same preschool. We love it there and the teachers are amazing. It has been the perfect introduction to school for all my kids. Of course, I had to get a picture of her outside the school. I've done this with each one of them and it still surprises me how small they look.


Here she is just outside the door ready to go in.




All I had to do was put her next to her teacher and she was happy to let me leave. She almost didn't look up from her game to wave goodbye to me. She was very ready to start preschool and I knew she would do great.

As a side note, and adding the new baby into the mix, I figured out how things will go for the next 5 years of schooling. I'll have 6 kids in 3 schools for the next three years, with a baby at home. And as if that isn't busy enough, it gets even better. For the 2013-14 school year, I'm back to 4 schools again (college, high school, middle school, and elementary). Are you ready?! The 2014-15 school year is going to knock my socks off. I will have one child on a mission, one in college, two in high school, one in middle school, one in elementary school, and one in preschool. I've been saying this a lot lately, but I feel it applies here so I'll say it again...

"What Am I Going To Do!!!?"

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jewels said...

"Come what may, and Love It!"
Joseph B. Wirthlin

Melissa said...

Nothing like enjoying EVERY stage all at once!!!! Love it :)

Company EIGHT said...

Okay, that knocked my socks off, and I was only reading about it!!