Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Old friends

Last summer we got the chance to see some friends from college. They were out this way from Utah for a family reunion and made the extra drive up here to see us. What a treat. Here are the dads enjoying giant glasses of chocolate milk (made from whole milk, of course).
This one is funny. Our oldest and their youngest enjoying some computer time. D always seems to attract the little ones.
And, as usual, J hangs out with the pretty girls. It was fun to see how well our two sets of kids got along together. They seemed a little like cousins and most of them had only just met. The last time we saw them was in Chicago when Ni was a baby. They only had one at that time. Time flew by and the kids kept coming - for both of our families.
The moms pose with all of the kids. We had 11 kids in the house! And they were expected their sixth. We were glad they came. It was fun to talk about old times. Great memories!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Lynne said...

I'm thinking this guy is someone that Tony knows too? He looks familiar and if it's who I think it is he's in some pictures that we have, but I can't remember his name...

Lynne said...

We've gone private now, but if you'd like to be added to our reader list just let me know!

Lynne said...

sorry for the 3rd post, but I just noticed you're expecting -- congratulations!!

one busy mom said...

Lynne, It is a friend of Tony's. I'd like to be added to you reader list - not sure how to do that. Let me know.

Lynne said...

Later on the day I posted my gazillion comments here I remembered his name is Pete I think...yes? Are you "One Busy Mom" Heather? If so, I just need you to e-mail me your e-mail address...here...on fb...or by e-mail...however you want to get it to me. If you're not "One Busy Mom" do you know who is? (besides all of us!!)