Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Chillin' at the pool

Purchasing a family pass for the community pool last summer was a great decision. For a relatively small amount of money (considering the size of my family, that is) we had access to the public pool for the entire summer. A friend of mine (shown here) suggested it. I must say, it was nice to have something to do, when there was (to quote my kids) "nothing to do". We would go, the kids would wear themselves out, eat a snack, and at the end of the day we'd go home and have some quiet time. And as a bonus, E learned how to get around in the water without a life jacket or raft. I guess that's what happens when you go to the pool every other day. I have finally reached the point where I don't have to watch my kids so closely while at the pool. That made for some pretty relaxing days for me. I loved it so much, I'll probably get another pass for this summer. The new baby can sit in a stroller in the shade -- I can't wait!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Melissa said...

How did I miss this Adorable post! Talk about making me anxious for summer to come!!! While you are relaxing in the sun with your sleeping baby, I will be chasing Luke to whatever he might be getting into next!! But hey, I will be in a swimsuit getting a much needed tan, right???