Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Good sleeper



I have often been told by friends and family how odd it is that my children seem to be able to sleep anywhere, anytime, and with any amount of noise around them. Although that is not true for all my kids, it certainly is true for K. Here are a few examples. In the first one, she is half on the chair and half on a shelf. The second picture isn't really an odd place but it makes me laugh every time I look at it, so I had to post it. It makes me wonder what she was doing before she fell asleep, or what she was dreaming about. The third is at the pool. Every time we went to the pool she would play for a while, then set up her little bed and take a nap. I love the sleeping pictures! Kids always look so sweet when they sleep.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Company EIGHT said...

That second one cracks me up!!