Friday, June 12, 2009

Spring butterflies


In my efforts to try to keep up with my journaling, and have it be in order for the most part, I'm going back to March. We spent some time in the butterfly house. K was a little hesitant about having it sit on her finger, but she managed a smile long enough for a picture. I actually don't like to have them on me - they might be pretty to look at, but they are still bugs! We all had a great time, I got out of there without one butterfly landing on me, and I got a lot of really cute pictures of my kids.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

luckyduck said...

Ooh, I love going to the butterfly house! That's another thing I miss about living in Midland.

Jewels said...

Good Job on Journaling!!!

Company EIGHT said...

That was such a fun day! I love how you were able to get pics of all your kids.