Tuesday, January 27, 2009

D gets braces!

Before and after shots. Obviously he got a hair cut, too, somewhere in between! The before shot was in December and he got the braces on January 2nd. I can't possibly be old enough to have a child with braces - and going to high school next year. Wow! How did this happen?

And since taking these pictures, he got two teeth pulled (last week) as part of the whole process. Poor guy. I remember all of this and I'm so glad I don't have to go through all the teenage stuff again. Once was enough. It's funny how raising kids brings back all kinds of memories of things you went through.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Company EIGHT said...

He looks great! Yay for straight teeth!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather!

How exciting for D to have his braces :D He’s already a few months closer to a healthy, beautiful smile! How's the progress coming along?

I’m working with the American Association of Orthodontists (AAO) and I thought you’d might be interested in some more info on braces & orthodontists (like, sports safety tips… I know D plays soccer, and yummy braces-friendly recipes, too!) to share with other parents.

I apologize for leaving a public comment but I couldn’t find an email to reach you. :~( If you’re interested, please contact me at any time!

Keep Smiling!

Rachel Wishart
American Pop
rachel@americanpopinc.com